Pool chemicals are serious business! Here a few safety tips to keep in mind when using pool chemicals:
- Always read carefully and follow the instructions specified by the manufacturer.
- Chemicals should be added to a pool's water using the correct means i.e skimmer or dispenser. Water should never be added to a chemical.
- Make sure chemicals are securely stored in the proper environment.
- Never touch chemicals with your hands and wear proper protective gear.
- Never mix chemicals (old, new, variations of the same or different types should never be mixed). Never re-use chemical pails or buckets.
- Always read directions to make sure products are compatible.
- Never smoke or drink near chemicals.
Advertiser Links for Pool Sanitizers